Friday, March 13, 2009

Grievances

This is a joke ....right? --How sad are some people? Ok -=--Simeon is cute, but what is he..err 5? 6? maybe even 4? -- How do you justify posting your child on a web page entitled Sexy People??/ What about the mentality of thinking " I'm Sexy, yeah, and i know it.....and I want the world to know it, so i'm going to post my portrait too.....with all those other Sexy People!"

Maybe they really are sexy, but just not in appearance per say. I am a true believer that beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I watched "Shallow Hal" too...... I get it, and I am not a "Shallow Hal," BELIEVE ME those are secrets that will die with me.

Pretty funny looking web site....hate doing the laughing at someone else's expense. What am I saying---No I Don't-- I like laughing at other peoples expense-----These are RETARDS posting their UNSEXINESS to a page Titled SEXY! Funny shit---

No comments: