Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Maddow Has My Trust---Now We Can Kick Hannitys Ass.

I just finished watching last nights Maddow show and man I am in heaven with this style. It works with me very well because --Its right, and rightly presented. The cranky noise coming from the A.M. dial, and the FaUX Network---sounds well, old people cranky. I read this great article today that Sullivan linked to hereand I dont see the rabid vulture carcass stripping attack or angryness in any way. The vibe is smug here at support camp - but there has to be an element of constant defense because the HANNITY LIMBAUGH FOX machine has some power still. They are rapidly weakening as the news of the day exposed it found on Drudge.

Maddow is clearly in tune with this and completely in the zone! I'm happy for her success, Im happy for Olberman to make it happen and recognize the vibe as well by getting her on the air.

Now the nails for those assholes - They are in the minority position, they are stale dry pieces of toast that you have to eat by force as you listen to their SLIME.

CHANGE IS HERE-----

No comments: