Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Misc.


So during our trip to Reno I took the kids to the movies. Hayden and I saw Avatar cause I sure couldn't stomach Alvin in The Squeakle. First off I was bummed because it wasn't a 3d theater. As I'm watching the movie, I noticed how predictable and familiar the story was. At once I caught it --- the perfect hybrid James Cameron flick, inclusive were dazzling special effects and a retreaded fool proof, data proofed recipe. The pitch from the minion that will later be superbly ripped of by Cameron and his ebony armored contract, sounds like this "Jim - we'll make it a Pocohantas meets Dances with Wolves wrapped inside The Matrix, but set into another world." Jim says " Is there any ocean in that other world?" "Of course Jim - we can give you an ocean---it'll be just like earth, like one big American Earth, but before white people." "---oohh, I like that world - maybe I could take the submarine out for a cruise there." " Its not a real ocean, Jim - it will be in an animated one" - "I can't wait to take a swim" ---"OMFG!

Other:
The sickness of cable news is disheartening. I'm pretty sure though, after being around other humans in large bunches---no one is paying attention to it. Only in-laws that disagree with your philosophy of life.

Richard Wolffe, frequent guest pundit on MSNBC, looks like the bad alien, Galaxar, in Monsters vs. Aliens. They were both, very, very smart.

Wes Welker can be replaced.

Rush Limbaugh is not a healthy man.

I want to reneg on my promise to myself to not pay for another piece of shit XBox 360. Im jonesing for some XBox.

How to get rid of terrorist flying on your plane: The up and coming Muslim only Airline industry. No taking off shoes, cash only, no detectors or security. They should have their own: Ackbar Airlines? 31 Virgin Airlines? For all "westernized airlines" the only security check would be a video of your facial expression as you watch the ticket agent spit on a Kuran, hold up a placard picture of Mohammed getting fucked up the ass by George Bush, then hold up a picture of the Twin Towers. If they turn red, then suddenly smirk----they get bumped to the muslim airline.

No comments: