Tuesday, January 19, 2010

So Now What:


Coakley loses. I can hear the Fox News Channel now - schedenfreuding for months. Fearmongering Tea Baggers. They are idiots and I think I border line hate them. It doesn't hurt that a horrid, lazy, prima donna candidate did all she could to earn this - against a damn handsome (yeah I said it) Tea peddling Carpet Bagger that had a good debate. He took advantage of a populace that orders their steak cooked medium. Medium temp is the "I don't really know where I stand" order. As a cook - it tells me the customer has a variying tolerable band width. Some like it red with juice, some with no juice, rosy, pink, .....it is a declaration of indecision - and we keep voting like that. We dont know what we want, but our state of the art, fast food eating culture mind set tells us we want it right now. After only a year - we want Change to come faster? Things are getting done, and thats not good enough. Fuck You Curt Schilling -

Stewart nailed it last night - Republicans can declare wars, torture, and now we know KILL people without trial having only 40 Senators! Sad. Our first Playgirl Senator. The Dam has burst on firsts after Obama - that's for sure.

I'm gonna watch War Games now -- that's a classic fear monger movie that will make me feel good. Take me to Defcon 4.

No comments: