Thursday, September 25, 2008

Hypocrisy is everywhere!




A recent blurtation from our local Republican hack a.m. radio host - Andy Caldwell at 1440 KUHL am radio located in San Manure, California....er - Santa Maria, California- had a senile persnickity old codger on that you can tell Andy loves to sit round the fire with and be told nightime stories, his name I recall being Richard Somethingorother, who had the gall to be upset with last weeks Saturday Night Live Skit that basically claimed that Todd Palin is the GrandpaUncle Daddy to all the alin kids.


Mock outrage is as obvious as Jess Ownes at the Nazi Olymics. Was it not just a few short months ago that the cover of the New Yorker painted a rather radical slant to the perception of the stupid people? Is satire truly dead in this world of correctness? Fuck No it isn't!! This stuff is funny, period, bottom line. I do not care if you think its not--I do, and thats what matters. Some people still think jokes that have the N- word in them are funny. You can count me out of that group----I don't like the word, never did, never will - doesn't mean other people should never use it---it is just a word afterall, but the ferocity of its enunciation is too much for my taste.


Anyways -and in all seriousness - we heard Mount Limbaugh repeatedly giggle and laugh at the hoopla surrounding those all to fake outrage soundbites when the New Yorker first came out with it, and you know what? He is right ---If you are stupid enough to believe that a flag burning in the fireplace, with homage to the portrait of Osama Bin on the wall, with a militant fro'd Knuckle Jammin BIATCH at his side is who we are really electing, and not see it as a salient capture of ridiculous - then I just don't know how you can be cured of the plague I call Partisanitice, that has swept through our country over the past 25 years, basically since Mt. Limbaugh rose from the sea floor with all of his abhorrent algae infused barnacles, and the second and third heads popping out of his back in the likeness of What a ham Hannity, and I hate myself Ann Coulter.


The Sarah Palin story is a joke in itself, but the point of the skit- and a lesson of hard nosed politics is say anything you want and let the sons of bitches prove it wrong. Well----I can safely conclude that I really do not believe that Todd Palin is the father of his soon to be grandchild -- But I cant be 100% sure about that Now Can I?

No comments: