Thursday, September 25, 2008

Just fucking do it ALREADY!



You know the feeling---the feeling is heavy, stomach twisting, vortexish, and lonely. The moment before a major financial decision---Jupiters gravity of sorts - knowing "once I sign this....I'm on the hook" under it's terms that I think I understand, ......I'm pretty sure I understand, but wait..."whats an impound account again"...and "what's this thing called PMI??" How come the fees seem so much?----Then you sign. Fuck it---its done......I own a house now, thats what I want, thats what I got.


My advice to Congress-----Just sign the goddamn thing. Don't try to be so smart by half? Fuck Newt and his Doctorate in Political Science. If Newts so goddamn smart why is he known as the "former" congressman?? Bill whooped his ass, and he can't get over it. Sign onto the plan, get it over with------I trust Michael Bloomberg for some goddamn reason--so should you.


No comments: