Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Eddie! Eddie!, EDDIE!


Prior to just a few months ago, for McCain - I've never really succumbed to buying into the "too old" bit ----------until;

1.) He lost track of the number of his humble abodes.

2.) He picked Betty Boob as his running mate.

3.) He went before the camera tonight- and I could only think, "What an Old Coot?"


We've all seen the famous before and after pics of how the years being the President of the United States wears on your outer appearence. McCain four, or more hoorific, 8 years from now yuck!!


I remember that hideous heavy metal mascot "Eddie" from Iron Maiden and I just can't get the connection out of my head!


Bill Clinton looked like Paul Newman at first, then came out looking like Carl Malden. George Dub significant change into an Old Alfred E. Newman. Believe me - McCain I am convinced will turn into Eddie right before our eyes!.

2 comments:

Shell Bell said...

He reminds me of a pimple! White head, festering, you just want to POP it!

Big_Red_Dog said...

OOOhhhhhh---that's a good one//gross is the right sense!