Monday, October 13, 2008

FREE THIS MAN


Levi Johnston who is Bristol Palin’s baby daddy has some pictures that leaked.Levi Johnston is 17 years of age and loves to play hockey at the Burchell High School in Wasilla, Alaska.Levi Johnston is set to marry the Republican VP pick’s daughter, although his MySpace page says an entirely different story.His page read -- (before the McCain Campaign took the page down.)

“I’m a fuckin’ redneck who likes to snowboard and ride dirt bikes. But I live to play hockey. I like to go camping and hang out with the boys, do some fishing, shoot some shit and just fuckin’ chillin’ I guess. Ya fuck with me I’ll kick ass.”


Levi Johnston-Bristol Palin wedding may not happen,because Levi says this of himself:
“in a relationship.”"I don’t want kids.” wants to use MySpace “for networking or for dating.” “Love kids, but not for me.”
LET THE MAN LIVE!

No comments: