Saturday, October 4, 2008

Joes Garage is in my neighborhood.


What makes me laugh at Dennis Miller for supporting Sarah Palin is that he respects her for being such an ordinary person---you know that normal person, the Joe Sixpack person, the person he thinks of as "down home." Is he reading a fucking fiction novel or something? Do you think he can really relate to that person himself? I am not sure how that can be likely since I kinda know where he lives and I may go out on a limb with this, but his callers from Kentucky, Iowa, Michigan, Illinois don't know that this guy is far removed from the daily life struggles you and I are succumbed to -that his words of empathy can hold no value.

Actually, I am absolutely sick of all of these elite dicks like Limbaugh, Peggy Noonan, Charles Brooks, and especially ----ooohhh the name alone makes my skin crawl---Sean Hannity (RAAAALLLPHHHH!)- WHOM are even allowed to talk and write about the "connection" Sarah Palin has with the constituents she intends to represent. All of these fuckers live in exclusive homes in the most exclusive neighborhoods and they write and talk to us in some kind of "understanding" of this magical reason for the respect and love for a person like Palin and McCain? ----ehrrr Whiskey Tango Foxtrot???.
You see I know the neighborhood that Millers crib lies and it is some of the most exclusive real estate in the world----get that, ...........this entire fucking planet. A small sample of the "down home" folk that reside in Montecito, CA - just to name a few:

Oprah Winfrey
Jeff Bridges
Carol Burnett
Andrew Davis
Kirk Douglass
Danny Elfman
Tab Hunter
Christopher Lloyd
Rob Lowe
Carl Malden
Steve Martin
Ivan Reitman
Alan Thicke
Haskell Wexler
Johnathan Winters
Robert Zemeckis
T.C. Boyle
Julia Childs (R.I.P)
Ann Francis
Brad Hall
John Cleese
Peter Noone (Herman's Hermits)
Julia Louis-Dreyfus
Kenny Loggins
Sander Vanocur

And you know what? ---This is also the list of the Sunday morning menudo club down at Litos on Haley street, you know, just regular down home folk like in the books that some people read and hear about. For people like Miller, and Noonan as they attempt to know Sarah Palin what they're saying is, - to know people like me and my neighbors, but in reality this is like for them trying to know Huckleberry Finn. They may have once been here on "my street" - I don't really know their whole stories from the beginning, but now, they are so far removed from reality and what really goes on here on "my street" it is impossible for them to connect to my life what so ever, I imagine its the same for my neighboor who just stuck in his bitchen little "McCain / Palin" yard sign.

As for Palin, little Ms. mansion on the lake with all kinds of play toys, and state per diems paying for everything -- that's not very connected either, and Mr. McCain with that humble military upbringing as a son to a second generation Admiral -- that's not very connected either. When I see Obama and Biden I see humility -- when I see McCain and Palin I see Officers Club Only.

I get so sick of people in positions of persuasion -- that feed the dumb goldfish of this country with all this "I can relate to you" ---"I'm just like you too" crap and for them to actually buy into it - and don't even get me started on the carp that feed in Hannity's sewer pond - makes me so fucking angry at the magnitude of the number of the fish that are taking the bait --still, in 2008---in this age of information, they are still believing the shit they are being told.

Wake the fuck up America---do what Neo did and swallow the red pill. If only Frank Zappa were still alive-------I would love to hear the treasure trove of lyrical humored sickness he could create with this material. If anyone could point out this lame shtick the best it would be the author of "The Slime. " If God exists-- God Bless Frank Zappa, and God Bless Joe's Garage.

No comments: